• 70g BE red curry paste
• 400ml BE coconut cream
• 300g roasted duck (sliced)
• 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
• 100 ml of chicken stock (or water)
• 10 pces of red grapes or lychees
• 120g pineapple (diced)
• 4 pces cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 Tbsp sugar
• 1 Tbsp BE fish sauce
• 2 kaffir lime leaves (optional)
• 1 handful of Thai sweet basil leaves (optional)
Optional : sweet basil and serrano chilies for garnish
For a vegan curry, replace the duck with tofu or tempeh and use light soya sauce instead of fish sauce for seasoning. Red curry also pairs nicely with chicken and fish.
Feel free to modify the recipe by using different local & seasonal vegetables available near you.
If you are using canned fruits (lychees or pineapple), do not pour the syrup into the curry and do not add sugar for seasoning as the fruits will balance the taste.
© Blue Elephant International 2022