For the marinade :
• 35g BE Yellow curry paste
• 60g BE coconut cream
• 1 Tbsp BE Light soya sauce
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 Tbsp VG oil (neutral like canola or soybean)
For the satay :
• 300g chicken breast (cut in stripes)
• 2 Tbsp VG oil (neutral like canola or soybean)
• BE Thai peanut sauce for dipping !
Optional : pickled cucumber and coriander leaves to garnish the satays
This marinade is super versatile and you can unleash your creativity to make satay of any kind : tofu, beef, park, goat, prawns… name it ! it is always delicious and great dish to share for aperitivo with friends or BBQ in the garden with your family.
© Blue Elephant International 2023