• 300g Minced meet (Pork, Beef or Chicken)
• 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
• 1 handful Coriander leaves (Chopped)
• 2 Tbsp VG oil
• 2 Tbsp BE green curry paste
• 1 1/2 Tbsp BE fish sauce
• 50g Bread crumbs
• 1/2 tsp Black pepper
• 1 tsp Sugar
• 300g (1 pack) BE Green curry sauce
• 1 handful of Thai sweet basil
In this video we used minced beef, but you can also use pork or even chicken for this recipe. The green curry sauce is a lovely addition to round up this dish, but it is optional. These grilled meatballs are wonderful in a sandwich, a bit like a kefta, with fresh greens and a yogurt based sauce !
An Authentic dish to make your taste buds travel to Thailand!
© Blue Elephant International 2022