• 1 bottle of BE Thai Peanut sauce (190ml)
• 1 block of firm tofu (drained/pressed)- about 250g
• 200g of Soba noodles or dried rice noodles
• 1 cup of gratted carrots (1 big carrot)
• 1 cup of shredded purple cabbage (1/4 head small cabbage)
• 1/2 cup of Edamame beans (frozen, thawed)
• 1 pce of lime
• 4 Tbsp of peanuts (roasted, unsalted)
• 1 1/2 Tbsp of BE Light soya sauce
• 1 Tbsp VG oil
• 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
• 4 stalks of Spring onions (thinly chopped)
This recipe is vegetarian: but this salad can also be done with chicken or shrimp to be marinated with the peanut sauce instead of tofu. Also do not hesitate to be creative and stir in any crunchy local and seasonal veggetable of your choice (bell pepper, zucchini…), and even fruits like mango to bring a touch of sweetnest.
An exotic twist to season your daily recipes!
An Authentic dish to make your taste buds travel to Thailand!
© Blue Elephant International 2023